Thursday, June 14, 2012

COOKING CLUB OF AMERICA!! JOIN THE CLUB I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF FOR OVER 6 YEARS!!





I am so excited to share this deal with you!
If you love kitchen gadgets like I do, you are going to love this.

Cooking club of America is THE CLUB for any kitchen fanatic!


For $3, You'll get 3 months of Cooking Club of America membership Which includes:

  • Subscription to Cooking Club Magazine
  • An interactive guide to:
    •  wonderfully delicious recipes
    • mouthwatering photography
    • quick-to-master techniques 
    • and much more! Membership Benefits: 
  • The privilege to test and keep FREE cooking products (My favorite Part!)
  • Access to the Club website Cooking Club magazine subscription! 
  • Exclusive deals and discounts 
  • Exclusive Club e-Newsletters 
  • Qualify for FREE Gifts & Club Giveaways




I personally have been apart of this club for over 6 years and love it!!  I have gotten to test & keep lots of goodies....including an electric skillet, rice cooker, several kitchen utensils, pasta making tools, mixing bowls & a hand-held mixer.....just to name a few!


I HIGHLY RECOMMEND COOKING CLUB OF AMERICA!!

YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment