Friday, June 29, 2012

AIR FARE IS VERY EXPENSIVE RIGHT NOW, CUT THE COST WITH SWAG BUCKS!!



Southwest e-Gift Card - $100


Have you noticed that vacation spots are cheap right now........
But it will cost you more to fly their than the entire vacation itself!

Airfare is crazy expensive right now!
Did you know you can buy Southwest Gift Cards with your Swag Bucks?!

The best part, you don't have to spend a minimum amount to use them!
I have been saving my Swag Bucks for the last year so I can eventually go on a 
vacation and not have to pay for the airfare!!





ALSO, DON'T FORGET:
Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day, which means winning BIG Swag Bucks – up to 10,000 in one search to be exact!  Use Swagbucks as your search engine and you’ll be rewarded with points, I save it as my homepage so I never miss a chance of earning BIG! 

WIN FREE PRIZES just by searching the web. SWAG BUCKS are digital dollars that you earn just for searching the web like you already do!  Register Here Now!

SWAG BUCKS is totally free to Register, so what do you have to lose?  Give it a try!

If you sign up today you will get 30 FREE SWAG BUCKS for joining!

Still not convinced?.......
I PAID FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR WITH THE SWAG BUCKS I EARNED! 
THEY NEVER EXPIRE SO YOU CAN STACK THEM UP! 

I like to buy Amazon Gift Cards, since you can buy just about anything from Amazon!
 
450 points will get you a $5 Amazon Gift Card.  

So what are you waiting for? 
Get Registered Here and get your Swag On!!










Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment