Dips are my favorite party Food!
They are cheap to make so you can have fun with a few different flavors and not break the bank.
I found this yummy dip at Chef in Training.
Who doesn't love brownie batter & the best part....you don't have to worry about raw eggs!
BROWNIE BATTER DIP
recipe from: Something Swanky
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2-3 c. powdered sugar (varies by desired consistency)
- 5 tbsp. All Purpose flour
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3+ tbsp. milk (varies by desired consistency)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the cream cheese and the butter.
- Add 2 cups of the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, and 1 tbsp. milk.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, brown sugar, and 1 more tbsp. of milk if needed.
- Whisk all until smooth.
- Add remaining powdered sugar and milk alternately until dip reaches your desired consistency.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!