Sunday, May 27, 2012

STOCKPILE COOKING: HOMEMADE ORANGE JULIUS



I posted this recipe almost exactly a year ago....hmmmm,
this must be the time of year I starting thinking about frozen goodies!

I want one now!!




My kids and I broke out an old recipe that I had.   
I don't know who to give credit to for the recipe because I found it in a cookbook that I bought at an antique shop. 
 All I know is that the original owner of this cookbook cut the recipe from a newspaper
(don't know which one)!  But I am glad they did because this recipe is Delicious!!



 
Ingredients:
  • 12 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
  • 2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup regular sugar
  • 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
  • 2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • ice cubes (i prefer crushed & just add as much ice until it is the consistency I want)


1. Combine all ingredients except ice cubes in blender.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. Blend for about 1-2 minutes
 

3.  Continue to blend while adding ice cubes one at a time until the desired consistency.

4.  Pour in a pretty glass, and enjoy!!  


        


















Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment