Tuesday, May 22, 2012

STOCKPILE COOKING: CROCKPOT BBQ BACON CHICKEN


Crockpot BBQ Bacon Chicken


Here is a great easy recipe using some of the sale items at Albertsons 
this week!

I love this recipe because it can be prepared 3 different ways:
*Grill
*Oven
*Crockpot


WHAT YOU NEED:
  • Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 
    • I used 6 for my crew 
  • BBQ Sauce (2 cups for 3 breast) *$.49-FREE at Albertsons
    • I used Sweet Baby Rays
    • for 6 breast I used the whole bottle
  • 1 Large Apple Diced
    • I had small fuji apples so I used 2
  • 2 Strips of Bacon per Chicken Breast *$1.99 lb at Albertsons

WHAT TO DO:

CROCKPOT:
  • Mix BBQ Sauce and Diced Apples together
  • Wrap bacon around chicken breast and place in the crockpot
  • Smother with BBQ Sauce/Apple mixture 
  • Cover and cook on low for 8+ hours
    • or high for 5+
  • Enjoy










Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment