Thursday, May 3, 2012

I WON A FREE PAIR OF FLIP FLOPS & $5 OFF MY NEXT PURCHASE (no minimum) WITH OLD NAVY'S NEW SNAP APPY!



Here is a fun new app for iPhone or Android:

How does it work? 
  1. Download SnapAppy (or search in the market on your iPhone or Android)
  2. Snap a photo of any Old Navy Logo
    1. In Store
    2. On a Tag
    3. Old Navy Website
    4. Anywhere else an Old Navy Logo may be!
  3. The app will recognize the logo and spin the wheel of deals
  4. You can win discounts, free stuff, fun games......
  5. You can spin up to 10 times a day and all your goodies won will be saved in your surprises until you use them or the deal expires!








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

2 comments:

  1. I have snapped everything I can think of and nothing is working. What did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snapped their logo at oldnavy.com. I used the same logo for all 10 of my turns for today

    ReplyDelete