Tuesday, May 1, 2012

HOMEMADE: OLD BOOKSHELF GETS A NEW LIFE!


You all know that I love being resourceful, I'm always recycling containers for a new purpose.
Here is my latest recycling!


I had an old bookshelf that needed to find a new home & I happened to have some 
wasted space between a fridge & freezer.

So, I recycled my bookshelf into a mini pantry.

Attach some one direction wheels (non swivel) you don't want your shelf getting away from you!
For my shelf, we flipped it upside down.  The bottom had a really nice lip on it that I could stack a few more goodies on & not have to worry about them falling off.

We attached 4 wheels to the top, adjust the shelf heights to what I needed them for & slide the new mini pantry into its new how!



Call me crazy, but I can't wait to hit the yard sales for some 
more bookshelves mini pantries!






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

1 comment:

  1. this is an awesome idea. I wish I had some extra space in my kitchen

    ReplyDelete