Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FACEBOOK: FANPAGES NOW HAVE TO PAY TO LET YOU SEE THEIR NEWS FEEDS......HERE IS A HOW TO AVOID THIS MESS!



Oh boy, I thought it was all a rumor but I guess not!

Facebook is now making "pages" pay to make their posts be available to the public.
As you can see here, on every one of my posts I have the option to Promote my post.
I would be open to this if it was a one time fee for a year or month...but no! 
They want this per post you want to promote!

I can tell you right now....not going to happen for me!



So, how do you continue to see the post from your favorite pages?
Very simple:

  1. Go to the page you want to stay in the know Jessica "The Coupon" Hacker" of course!
  2. Hoover your mouse over the "liked" box
  3. This will bring up a drop down box
  4. Be sure you see a check next to "Show in News Feed"
  5. You will be set!








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment