This recipe is a fun Easter morning breakfast (or any day breakfast)
that is fun for the kids to make!
- English Muffins
- Bacon or Sausage (I always do both)
- Hash browns
- Cheese, shredded
- Cook the bacon, sausage and hash browns
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400 degrees and slice the English muffins in half
- Place a small amount of shredded cheese on the English muffin
- this help bind the hash browns to the muffin
- Make a ring of hash browns and meats to make a nest for the egg
- Gently, crack an egg into the center of the muffin, You don't want to break the yolk!
- Depending on the size of your egg, some of the whites will flow over the side of your muffin.
- Just keep the yolk in the center so it doesn't break
- Top with a bit more cheese
- Place in the oven for about 13 minutes or until the egg is cooked to your liking!
- I'm a Sunny Side Up kinda girl!
You could make these even more custom by adding some
Salsa or Hot Sauce to the muffin to be the "pizza sauce"
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!