Monday, April 9, 2012

STOCKPILE COOKING ~ CROCK-POT CORN DOG & BEANS CASSEROLE



crock-pot corn dog and beans casserole


I can't wait to make this for my family. 
I have a feeling they are going to love it....& I love that it goes in the crock-pot!

What a perfect meal for a busy weeknight!



Ingredients
6-7 Hot Dogs, Sliced Thin
1 16 Ounce Can of Baked Beans
1 Package Corn Bread Mix (Mixed Per Package)
Instructions
  1. Add baked beans and hot dogs into crock-pot (3 qt works fine)
  2. Mix together.
  3. Cook on low for 1 hour 30 minutes until liquid is starting to bubble.
  4. In a small bowl, mix corn bread per package.
  5. Add a layer of corn bread mixture to the top of the baked beans and hot dog.
  6. Put lid back on crock-pot and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until the corn bread is firm to the touch.
  7. Serve.











Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment