Friday, March 16, 2012

ZULILY DAILY DEALS: LEGOS, KLOGS, MIU FRANCE KITCHEN GADGETS!!


 Zulily has some great deals going on today:
Great time to be stocking up on gifts for the year!

Remember, Zulily gives FREE Shipping on your first order!

From clothes, shoes, legos, stickers, accessories, play mats....the list goes on!

I don't know about your house,

But Legos have always been a big ticket item in my house!



What a great time to stock up for Birthdays, Easter & Christmas! 


I am in love with these new Klogs!
If you have never owned a pair of Klogs, let alone Klog Sandles.....
You really need to treat yourself! 
I'm thinking early Mother's Day gift to me!!


 

I love kitchen gadets, Can't get enough of them!
Here are a few of my favorites on sale:






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment