Better than _______ cake is one of my favorites.
(Sorry the name is X rated! We call it Better than Baseball cake)
It is super simple, craves my sweet tooth and most of the ingredients I always have
in my pantry thanks to coupons!
(the only thing I had to buy was the toffee bits)
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Container of Cool Whip
- 1 Bag of Heath Toffee Bits
- Bake the Chocolate Cake per the directions on the box. Lef cool
- I bake mine in a 13x9 pan but you could do any size.
- Use a spoon (or other tool) to poke several holes all over the cake
- Pour the Sweetened Condensed Milk all over the cake
- spread to fill all the holes
- Next spread the entire container of Cool Whip as a frosting.
- Top with the bag of Heath Toffee Bits
- I also drizzled caramel (optional)
- Let set for a few hours in the fridge
- This gives the cake some time to absorb the condensed milk, leaving you with a delicious moist cake!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!