Monday, March 5, 2012

STOCKPILE COOKING: BETTER THAN ____________ CAKE



Better than _______ cake is one of my favorites.  
(Sorry the name is X rated!  We call it Better than Baseball cake)

It is super simple, craves my sweet tooth and most of the ingredients I always have 
in my pantry thanks to coupons!
(the only thing I had to buy was the toffee bits)



INGREDIENTS:
  • Chocolate Cake Mix
  • 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 1 Container of Cool Whip
  • 1 Bag of Heath Toffee Bits




DIRECTIONS:
  • Bake the Chocolate Cake per the directions on the box. Lef cool
    • I bake mine in a 13x9 pan but you could do any size.
  • Use a spoon (or other tool) to poke several holes all over the cake


  • Pour the Sweetened Condensed Milk all over the cake
  • spread to fill all the holes 

  • Next spread the entire container of Cool Whip as a frosting. 

  • Top with the bag of Heath Toffee Bits
    • I also drizzled caramel (optional) 

  • Let set for a few hours in the fridge
  • This gives the cake some time to absorb the condensed milk, leaving you with a delicious moist cake!
ENJOY!







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment