I have always loved the look of using mason jars for anything!
Here is a super simple way to turn a jar into a soap or lotion dispenser as I have.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- dispense pump from an empty lotion bottle
- Don't throw the empty bottle away...Make a phone caddy!
- Mason jar with lid
WHAT TO DO:
- If you want to pant the lid do that first.
- of course this is optional, but it is fun to add a splash of color to your kitchen
- Screw the lid onto the jar to hold in place
- Using a sharp object make a hole in the top of the lid (PLEASE BE CAREFUL)
- Size of hole will depend on the size of the pump
- Fill your jar with desired soap or lotion (I made one for both)
- Position the pump in the hole you made in the lid
- If the pump doesn't sit snug you can fasten the pump to the lid with super glue or a glue gun.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!