It seems like I'm always shredding chicken, and to be honest I hate it
because it takes so long!
But if you have a Kitchen Aid Mixer, the paddle attachment & 30 seconds....
you will be a lean mean chicken shredding machine!!
- Place cooked hot boneless chicken breast in your mixer bowl
- It is important that the chicken is hot so it shreds easier & is nicer to your mixer!
- Turn on speed 2 or 4
- Higher speeds will just fling chicken!
- Let the mixer do the shredding!
- In about 30-40 seconds you will have perfectly no fuss shredded chicken!
I MADE A QUICK VIDEO FOR ALL YOU NON-BELIEVERS!!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!