Friday, March 16, 2012

SIMPLIFY MY LIFE: SHRED CHICKEN IN 30 SECONDS!!


It seems like I'm always shredding chicken, and to be honest I hate it 
because it takes so long!

But if you have a Kitchen Aid Mixer, the paddle attachment & 30 seconds....
you will be a lean mean chicken shredding machine!!

  • Place cooked hot boneless chicken breast in your mixer bowl
    • It is important that the chicken is hot so it shreds easier & is nicer to your mixer!
  • Turn on speed 2 or 4 
    • Higher speeds will just fling chicken!
  • Let the mixer do the shredding!
    • In about 30-40 seconds you will have perfectly no fuss shredded chicken!
I MADE A QUICK VIDEO FOR ALL YOU NON-BELIEVERS!!









Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I make a fantastic cafe rio chicken that takes FOREVER to shred so this will make it even better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tip!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do have a Kitchen Aid mixer and I'm proud to say I bought it at my neighbors moving sale for....drum roll please...$20. lol I never thought to use it for shredding chicken. I'm gonna have to try that!

    ReplyDelete