Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SIMPLIFY MY LIFE: MAGNETIC RACKS FOR REFRIGERATOR


Magnetic Spice Rack For Refrigerator

While browsing Instructables, I found this brilliant idea! 
I'm always looking for more ways to get organized and simplify my life, pretty sure this will help!

I found containers like this at Family Dollar - They were $2 for a 4pk

Pretty simple to make:
Just hot glue or super glue magnets to the back of the container!
(amount of magnets will vary by what you plan to put in them!)

Magnetic Spice Rack For Refrigerator 






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

1 comment:

  1. These are great racks. Racks are very important in organizing things and other objects. There are also some racks that are being used in the factories and malls. Pallet racking system will surely organize everything.

    ReplyDelete