Saturday, March 31, 2012

PRINT TODAY - GET FREE STUFF TOMORROW!!

$1.00 off one Silk Pure Coconut


I happen to love Silk's Coconut Milk
(expecially in my coffee)

I REALLY LOVE IT WHEN I CAN GET IT FREE!!

Here is how I plan to do that at Albertsons tomorrow with DOUBLERS:

Silk Soy, Almond or Coconut Milk 64oz 2/$6 - Buy 2, Get $1 Catalina
Double the $1 Manufacture Catalina that prints before you pay
Final Price: $0.00!!!!

I'm also very excited about the Smuckers Jelly deal also:

Smuckers Jam, Jelly or Preserves 2/$6 - Buy 2, Get $1 Catalina
Double (2) $0.75 off one SMUCKER'S Jam, Jelly or Preserves:
Double the $1 Manufacture Catalina that prints before you pay
Final Price: $.50 each WYB 2!!!

~NOTE~
The catalina that prints is a Manufacture coupon not a store coupon, so Albertsons is allowing you to double them!



 

Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment