Monday, March 19, 2012

LOOKING FOR A REGIONAL COUPON OR WANT MORE OF WHAT YOU GOT? HERE IS WHAT I AM BUYING & WHERE!



There were some hot coupons in this Sunday's Inserts!
Some where regional and some not....all I know is there are a few that I want more of!

I don't want to pay for the whole insert, I want to pay for 
their time of clipping the coupons for me! 

Wonder what I am buying?  
Here is my coupon shopping list:
(I like to buy more of these coupons because we always get these items for free!  
They are highly needed donation items, so I keep some for me & help a family out)
* $1/1 Carefree SS 3/18
*$1/1 Reach Toothbrush RP 3/18 (regional, I didn't get)
*$1/1 Reach Floss RP 3/18 (regional, I didn't get)
*Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Capri Sun SS 3/18
*$1/3 Nissin Big Cup Noodles





  Coupon Dede specializes in clipped individual coupons.  Also has a great program called "My Rewards" you get points for purchasing coupons that then work as cash on their site to purchase future coupons.  It's a nice reward for your purchases!

  Kuntry Klippers, also featured on TLC's Extreme Couponing.  Specializes in clipped individual coupons, has a huge variety of the hard to find regional ones. FREE SHIPPING


The Coupon Clippers     The Coupon Clippers specializes in clipped individual coupons.





~ WHY SO MANY OPTIONS ~
Wondering why I am not just loyal to one service?  
Simple, each of them offer something a little different.  Since they all do not use the same supplier means they all have different coupons.  I like options, so I have picked the best in the business for whatever my coupon crave may be!
(of course this is my opinion)






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment