Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CLIP THAT TIP: CUT CALORIES IN A CAKE BY 119 CALORIES!!


Yesterday Dr. Oz had The Hungry Girl on his show.
She had some wonderful tips of how to cut down the calories yet eating more food.

I really enjoyed this tip for cakes; sweets are my weakness!  Yet I hate the thought of 
"Diet Food"


In place of all the egg, oil and sometime butter that a boxed cake mix want you to add.....
Just add a can of Club Soda!
That's it, just the box of cake mix + (1) 12oz can of Club Soda.

Your cake will still be moist and full of flavor yet look at the calorie difference:
Per serving:
Traditional prepared boxed cake: 290 calories
Hungry Girl prepared boxed cake: 171 calories

I'M IN!






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

1 comment:

  1. I tried this recipe with a box of brownie mix. Don't bother trying it, I didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete