Thursday, February 16, 2012

ZAYCON FOODS - BACON SALE NOW OPEN!


Zaycon Foods

Bacon sales are now open!!

Due to very limited quantity Zaycon is only coming to the following locations:
*Caldwell, Idaho
*Boise, Idaho


Delicious, fresh Hickory Smoked Bacon
On Sale Today!!

*WARNING*
This is another huge event and always sells out quickly! 

If you are serious about saving money this is a deal you don't want to miss! 

• High quality, medium-cut hickory smoked sliced bacon 
    • (14-18 slices per pound)
• Order includes two 15-lb cases with two 7.5-lb packages per case 
    • (Total order size is 30-lbs)
• Premium, high-quality and consistent 
    • this hickory-smoked bacon has a wonderful flavor and represents a great value for families
• Easy to share with a friend if you do not think you can use the entire case

Get to Zycon Now and get some bacon!


What I really love about Zycon Foods
  • I get to place my order online (in my pj's)
  • Their meats are fresh never frozen
  • I get an email when my order will be ready to be picked up
  • They create a "meat drive-thru" I don't even get out of my car to pick up my order! 
  • Perfect for busy moms with little ones!

Zycon covers a large area, I'm sure they will be coming to a town near you!

Get registered here so you will receive email updates of more future deals!!

They will inform you when this deal is open for purchase!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

IT'S FREE TO SIGN UP!






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment