Thursday, February 2, 2012

SUNDAY COUPON PREVIEW = 3 INSERTS!!




I spy with my little blue eyes.....3 Inserts!
*RedPlum
*SmartSource
*General Mills

No official word on Doublers, I will keep you all posted!



Are you still paying $2 for 1 Sunday Paper?

STOP......I pay less then $4 a week for 5!!!

Want the same paper deal I get? 
 Click Here for all the details on how to get the


Here are just a few of the coupons I am excited to get!
To view the entire list click here

*Remember coupons vary by region, so you may not receive all coupons listed.



Almay Save $1/1 cosmetic product (3/17)
Bayer Save $1/1 Aspirin tablets 50ct+ TARGET coupon (3/31)
Betty Crocker Save $3/2 decorating items (5/31)
Campbell’s Save $1/2 Slow Kettle style soup (3/18)
Johnsonville Save $.75/1 Breakfast Sausage Links or Patties dnd (5/31)
Lysol Save $1/1 disinfectant spray 12oz+ (3/6)
Pert Plus Save $1/1 3-in-1 or 2-in-1 product ets (3/4)
UP2U Save $1/1 pack dnd (3/31)

Greenies Save $3/1 canine dental chews 12oz+ (3/31)






Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment