Monday, February 27, 2012

NEED SOME SMELLY GOODS?! MEET KRISTINA!!



I want to take a moment to introduce you all to Kristina Myers

Kristina is a Scentsy consultant (oh yeah, you know me and my smelly goods)!

Don't worry, this isn't me selling anything,...just simply introducing you to a great product (that I love)
and giving you a great resource to get your hands on it yourself!

Interested in getting Scentsy for FREE?!  Call Kristina, she will tell you just how you can do that!



I joined up with Scentsy in April of 2010 after deciding to add a new chapter to my life. The reason I decided to sell was one out of curiosity, at first. I only wish I had done it sooner! I love every minute of it and love to have parties!! I love to help people create warm, inviting scents in their homes, as well as charming decor! I enjoy selling a product I’m proud to stand behind. I hope to grow in this company by having ladies/gentlemen underneath me who enjoy selling it as well, email me for more details on how to do so, or visit my page to join. I’m always looking for new team members! Live in another state? No worries, I’m just a phone call or email away!
I am married to a great man, who has supported me every step of the way. I am also a mom to a great son. I also work full-time in a grocery store, so I tend to keep up on my couponing skills as well!
Hosting a Scentsy party is a fun, easy way to earn Scentsy products. Whether it’s a casual home party or a simple basket party, you’ll enjoy sharing Scentsy with friends and family, or co-workers. It’s also very easy to do!! 

Click Here to email me from my personal website and fill me in on when you‘d like to have your party. I would need at least a week’s notice to reserve your date. I can come to you with everything you will need to have a successful party!
Ordering is easy!


Order Online and have it shipped directly to you. . I always have an open party you can add yourself to and have it shipped directly to you. Just look under My Open Parties, click on “Buy from Party”.
 
Have a party! Call me at (208) 571-0039. If I don’t answer, please leave a brief message with your name and number so I can call you back.

Find me on Facebook!! Here you will find featured specials I might be running and links to my website, and pictures of the new products and upcoming events!
 
Want to know what the new Scent of the Month smells like? Or do you want a catalog to flip through? Email me your mailing address and I can mail you one or both.

 
Specials for FEBRUARY:
There are still a few more days to take advantage of this deal!

Warmer of the Month


February is an exciting time for Scentsy!! The new Spring/Summer 2012 catalog is on it’s way and to make room for the new warmers and scents, Scentsy has discounted its catalog items, except Licensed warmers, by 10%.
Also, with the new catalog comes changes. Sadly, with the decreased sales of the Scentsy bricks, they will no longer be available after February 29th. Get your order in before then if you’d like to be able to have a brick or two of your favorite scents.
You may also want to check out my Facebook page for a list of Discontinued Warmers and Scents that will be going away at the end of the month.



Kristina has also teamed up with another Scentsy consultant for a Fundraiser for the children of Ronald McDonald house and St. Luke's Children's Hospital to be able to hand out 200 Wellington Ducks, the new Scentsy Buddy coming March 1st to the Scentsy Buddy line-up.  Between the two, these ladies are aiming to hand out 200 of them to those children on Easter Sunday.  The cost for Wellington is $22.50, (not including sales tax or shipping) it's the special for March including a Scent Pack of your choice.  


What a great Easter gift this adorable duck would be!

I have a feeling this one will sell out quickly!  If you don't want to miss out you can pre-order now (though emails) as well as online orders, starting March 1st, with the link on my website-under Open Parties.
 







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment