DOUBLE COUPON DAYS ARE HERE!
TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY THIS WEEK KMART WILL BE
CAN'T MAKE IT TODAY?...NO WORRIES
THEY WILL ALSO BE DOUBLING ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11TH
This means that all manufactur coupons up to $1 will be doubled!
A $1 coupon will become worth $2!
Now, there are a lot of restrictions with this event!
Let me breakdown the Nitty Gritty!
- Coupons will be Doubled only Wednesday, February 8th & Saturday, February 11th.
- A $25 minimum purchase of Grocery or Drugstore items is required for coupons to double.
- Must have a valid Shop Your Way Rewards Card. You Can sign up at the customer service counter before you make a purchase.
- Participating stores only. Not all locations are participating, please call your locations before making a trip!
- Only your first 5 manufacture coupons will double.
- Limit of 5 coupons per customer/card per day.
- Limited to 1 coupon for each item purchased
- Only 1 coupon per item will be doubled (meaning if you buy 2 toothbrushes & use 2 toothbrush coupons only 1 of those coupons will be allowed to double)
- manufacturer coupons with a face value of $1 or less. ($ coupon = $2 off)
- Double coupon value CAN NOT exceed the retail price of the item.
- No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item.
- Excludes Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons.
- Coupons do not apply to sales tax.
- Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication.
- Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands’ End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and kmart.com.
- In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from the refund. Exclusions apply.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!