Did you know you can make your own colored noodles with food coloring?!
Not to mention much cheaper then buying the fancy colored ones!
This is a very simple craft to keep the kiddos busy on they yucky winter days.
Colored noodles are fun to make noodle jewelry, counting for math or fun art pictures & crafts!
- Dry noodles of choice
- Liquid Food Coloring
- Plastic Bags
WHAT TO DO:
- Put the dry noodles into bags (the amount is up to you, put as many as you would like!)
- Put drops of food coloring into the bags.
- The amount will depend on how many noodles you have in the bag.
- You just need enough to fully coat the dry noodles.
- Seal bags and let set until all the food coloring has been absorbed
- This only took about a half hour for the amount of noodles you see in the pictures.
- This will look like a mushy mess, but don't worry they will turn out great!
- Just let them set and soak up the color.
- Once all the food coloring is absorbed, place all the noodles on wax or parchment to fully dry
- Once dry you are ready to let your kids imaginations run wild with them!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!