Many have asked and it is finally here!
Kick off your New Year savings right, with 3 hours of all things coupons!
Plus - All my favorite vendors carrying the coupon related resources I like to use
will be there to help you get organized the way I do!
BOISE, IDAHO CLASSES:
DATE: Saturday, February 25th
COST: $15 a class or both classes for $25
* BEGINNERS 11am - 2pm
(get you headed in the right direction)
*ADVANCED 3pm - 6pm
(hit a dry spell, still a bit lost, want to know more)
*You will be given the location address once registered.
WE ARE GOING TO COVER IT ALL:
- How to get organized
- Why you need a Paper Subscription
- Walgreens VS. Rite Aid
- Using Online Resources & Shopping Online to Save BIG!!
- The savings are in the STOCKPILE
- Double Coupons, Ecoupons, Mobile Coupons & Stacking Coupons
- How to create a grocery budget & stick to it
- You couponing questions answered
THE BEST PART:
I send you home with a shopping trip all planned out for you
to have some coupon magic!
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?!
If you are serious about couponing...ready to take control of your grocery budget....
Then you can't afford to miss this class!
I will turn you into a Lean Mean Couponing Machine, Whipping your families budget into shape!
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!