Yumm, this looks great!
who doesn't love a creamy pasta?!
I'm going to add some left over chicken to it & serve with garlic bread!
Thanks Family Made Simple
- 1 box of whole grain shells
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bag of frozen creamed spinach (I bought the microwave kind)
- 1 pkg of mushrooms (any variety/kind)
- 2 TBSP fat-free cream cheese
- 3 TBSP of Olive Oil
- Grated Cheese
- Chop mushrooms and garlic, saute in olive oil.
- Microwave spinach
- Boil pasta, drain but keep about 1 cup of the water
- Mix mushroom, spinach, pasta (with reserved water) and cream cheese.
- Season with a little grated cheese
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!