This is a very fun recipe for the kids to do.
Its so simple that my kids love to make this in the evening to have a fresh hot yummy desert!
In less then 5 minutes you have a personal size chocolate cake!
- Mix the vinegar and baking soda in a small bowl. Set aside. (don't worry, it will bubble)
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon into the coffee mug and stir together.
- Add the liquid, oil and flavoring extract to the mug, stir just until everything is incorporated.
- Mix the chocolate chips into the cake batter.
- Add the vinegar and baking soda mixture to the mug and fold into the batter.
- Microwave the mug at 60 percent power for two minutes.
- Check the cake after two minutes; if the top appears shiny and jiggly, microwave another minute.
- Let the cake cool in the microwave for two minutes.
- Dump the cake out onto a plate or eat it straight from the mug.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!