Monday, January 16, 2012

SAVEMORE DEAL: VINTURI WINE AERATOR $14 ($50 VALUE)



Have you heard of Savemore?

They are yet another great free site that highlight products at a crazy discounted price!

Today they are featuring:
(Deal does state, allow 3 weeks for shipping)


I have to admit this deal saddens me....I bought one of these a few 
months ago at Bed Bath & Beyond and Paid $40 for it after my 20% Coupon!! 
*At this price I will be buying them for gifts!!
 
 
With today’s deal, receive a Wine Aerator from Online Gifts for only $24 ($50 value). Or receive two Wine Aerators for only $40 ($100 values). Both offers include free shipping.
 
 
Sign up today and you will get an instant $10 credit!
 
That makes this wine aerator only $14.00!!

Not new to Savemore?!  Refer a friend and get $10 credit!








Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

1 comment:

  1. Don't buy!~ Site has no phone number and not responding via email. I think it's a scam. I haven't received my products and Savemore.com has not responded about this deal either.

    ReplyDelete