Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SAVEMORE DEA;: $25 FOR A $60 VOUCHER TO CALINANA JEWELRY



I AM LOVING THIS SAVEMORE DEAL!!

This jewelry is gorgeous!!  I love chunking unique jewelry!

While I should not be buying for myself right now, it is ok to be thinking about
Birthday or Christmas gifts!

I know a girlfriend that would love this jewelry and her birthday is just around the corner!


Today Savemore is featuring:
(Limit 1 per customer, $5 flat shipping not included)
 
 
Today’s deal is helping you achieve fashion nirvana at amazing low prices. For only $25, receive a $60 voucher to use on Calinana.com. Save even more when you spend $30 and receive a $76 voucher.
 
 
Sign up today and you will get an instant $10 credit!
 
That makes this jewelry voucher only $15.00!!

Not new to Savemore?!  Refer a friend and get $10 credit!







Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:

Post a Comment