DOUBLE COUPON DAYS ARE HERE!
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 4TH
SATURDAY, JANUARY 7TH
This means that all manufactur coupons up to $1 will be doubled!
A $1 coupon will become worth $2!
Now, there are a lot of restrictions with this event!
Let me breakdown the Nitty Gritty!
- Coupons will be Doubled only Wednesday, January 4th & Saturday, January 7th.
- A $25 minimum purchase of Grocery or Drugstore items is required for coupons to double.
- Must have a valid Shop Your Way Rewards Card. You Can sign up at the customer service counter before you make a purchase.
- Participating stores only. Not all locations are participating, please call your locations before making a trip!
- Only your first 5 manufacture coupons will double.
- Limit of 5 coupons per customer/card per day.
- Limited to 1 coupon for each item purchased
- Only 1 coupon per item will be doubled (meaning if you buy 2 toothbrushes & use 2 toothbrush coupons only 1 of those coupons will be allowed to double)
- manufacturer coupons with a face value of $1 or less. ($ coupon = $2 off)
- Double coupon value CAN NOT exceed the retail price of the item.
- No cash or in-store purchase credit will be awarded for any amount exceeding the retail price of the item.
- Excludes Buy One, Get One offers, Kmart Savings coupons and Kmart Store coupons.
- Coupons do not apply to sales tax.
- Offer excludes products prohibited by law, including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, and prescription medication.
- Not valid on non-merchandise, federal or state regulated items, prior purchases, Lands’ End, Sears merchandise rung on Sears registers within Kmart and kmart.com.
- In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from the refund. Exclusions apply.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!