I am soo making this martini!
I made homemade Kahula & I can't wait to use it!
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- Ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1-1/2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Sprinkle sugar and coffee on a plate. Moisten the rim of a cocktail glass with water; hold glass upside down and dip rim into sugar mixture.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the vodka, Kahlua and liqueur; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of prepared martini glass if desired. Strain vodka mixture into glass; serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
Here is a great salty appetizer to help balance that sweet Martini!
- 10 Servings
- 1 pound bacon strips
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) whole water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- Cut bacon strips in half. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until almost crisp; drain. Wrap each bacon piece around a water chestnut and secure with a toothpick. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mayonnaise and chili sauce; pour over water chestnuts. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!