Extreme Couponing is back for a Second Season!
I personally am very excited to see a new batch of Extreme Savers in action!
I know there are many views on the show and thats ok, I love it!
I love the new sparked interest in Couponing
I love that more people want to learn
I love that people are realizing WE are in charge of what we spend
To get ready for the new season,
TLC is running a marathon of the first season starting at 3pm!
You can catch my Episode at 9pm
before the new season starts at 10pm!!
TONIGHT THE NEW SEASON WILL OPEN WITH THE FOLLOWING NEW SHOPPERS:
APRIL
Runs her troop of seven kids with military discipline. They shop to feed 200 parishioners and their family for a month for under $100.
CARLA
Shops to feed 20 guests at her lake house and faces unexpected competition from her best friend Amanda.
ERIN
Only has $150 to feed 280 wedding guests at her little sister's wedding in upstate New York.
SHAVON
In North Carolina, Shavon's grandma left her a treasure trove of coupons with no expiration dates.

Like what you see? Sign up for my FREE daily email!

No comments:
Post a Comment